Monday 30 May 2011

I dont understand

God why it must be this way. The pain, im confused, I really do. Somehow I thought I could forget about her and move on, well im not, and the harder i try not to think about her, eventually she will come back. I don't understand, yes Ive made some bad mistakes but I really-really care about her, and thats true. All this time seems like a dream, not real. If you know me, you know I will never do you harm and will always protect you. Deep down, have you ever thought about me like I always do, have you ever missed me like you said before, I never lie to you and I still do not believe you're the girl that you are right now, you've changed. If I say that I hate you, it will be lies. If I say I regret knowing you, I'm not. I miss you and have to fake living a good life because I don't deserve you, it hurts everday and to wake up everyday and see you and pretend that we never knew each other, the odd stare, it kills. I don't understand, I really don't. Why you have to go like that, why do we have to be like this, why can't we just be happy like we used to. Delete one contact number in handphone is already tough, how can we delete someone that changes your life. The truth is, you can't. babi (ceh sorry ah emo)

No comments:

Post a Comment